Saturday 6 July 2013

Progress

Well today I am 14 weeks and 3 days and just super happy to be pregnant. :)

I had all of my appointments and they were great. My NT test came back with no bad news, the fetal echo was great. And it was soooooooooo neat to see the little heartbeats and they acutally looked like little humans.  The heart rates were 161 and 155 which the doc said were great heartbeats and that I have nothing to worry about. 

I also met my OB for the first time. He told me that I am healthy and that I was measuring at 18 weeks (I was only 14 in actuality) .....ummmmm WHAT?!?!? lol My husband and I have large babies in our family so as much as I want them to be healthy I really hope we don't have two huge babies. eek! He also told me that I have to take a leave starting at 24 weeks, as he doens't like the idea that I fly in and out of work....which suits me just fine! lol

I finally got some medication for morning sickness as it seems to have gotten worse not better and the medication makes me very drowsy and honestly isn't 100%. Other than that I am having some mid back pain that goes into my ribs that just keeps getting worse and worse.  I am going for a massage soon and I am praying that helps, if not I am going to be for a tough couple of months until work is done. It seems to be at it's worst when I am sititng and as I work in an office this is impossible to avoid.

I have also popped a lot.  None of my clothes fit anymore and I officially have a pregnant belly.  It's still so surreal to me. I haven't really wrapped my head around the fact that I am going to have two babies in less than 6 months.  C-R-A-Z-Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment