Sunday 21 April 2013

PUPO

PUPO - pregnant u til proven otherwise.

This is a saying that my trying to conceive friends use and it helps to bring a smile from my face and keeps my attitude positive.


Today I am 3 days past. 5 day transfer. I had my transfer on Sunday and it went amazing. I had two eggs that were 4AB. The only better quality is 4AA so we were ecstatic. We also had 2 embryo's to freeze of similar quality. The doctor was very happy and implanted both so I am PUPO!!!

Currently I have no symptoms. Maybe a couple twinges now and then but after symptom spotting for 2.5 years I've learned to pretty much ignore everything unless its something of epic proportions.  So I'm praying that I'm in my last two week wait for a while and I'm praying even harder for both of these embryos to stick.

Six more sleeps until my blood work, so here's to some symptoms and being able to hold out on peeing on a stick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment